Being able to see the inner workings of an actual recent real estate deal is extremely valuable no matter your experience level. New investors can see how an actual deal was completed and better understand the details of a doing a deal from start to the finish. Experienced investors can see how other investors do deals and improve their own systems and methodologies. At each of our monthly meetings, an actual recently-completed deal from a local investor is highlighted. Details such as the following are presented:
- How was the deal found?
- What type of property was purchased and why?
- What rehab was required, and what were the associated costs?
- Details of the offer and contract
- How were the deal and rehab financed?
- What problems came up and how were they solved?
- Before and after pictures
- Final profit analysis
The Deal Profile audio and slides are available for download on each of the monthly speaker pages.