"The 7 Masterful Steps Required to Achieve a Life of Purpose & Financial Independence"
Tuesday, May 20, 2014
Location: El Camino Country Club, Oceanside CA
CRUSH YOUR LIMITS
The 7 Masterful Steps Required to Achieve a Life of Purpose & Financial Independence
On May 20, self-made Multimillionaire Real Estate Investor Tony Alvarez will share his cutting-edge streetwise Secret Techniques & Strategies for how he became wealthy in the real estate investing game, and how new as well as experienced investors must embrace a new & improved way of thinking and doing the real estate business to stay on the cutting edge. Whether you’re just getting started or continuing to grow your real estate business in 2014 - Don’t miss this very Personal & Intimate Outstanding Presentation!
Learn how to…
- START WITH NOTHING - Get started making money in real estate, even if you think you have nothing to offer
- DESTROY YOUR LIMITATIONS - Overcome the 14 most common REAL obstacles holding you back from entering the real estate game
- CUT YOUR OWN PATH - QUICKLY create your own path to assure your success in the real estate business
- CLAIM YOUR PLACE - The quickest, easiest, least expensive methods for entering and securing your spot in the real estate game
- KEEP IT SIMPLE - How to acquire all the basic elements needed to succeed in the real estate business
- PERFORM YOUR WAY TO PERFECTION - Get moving, get doing, get making money, regardless of volatility & constant uncontrollable fearful market changes
- INNOVATE WEALTH CREATION - New methods that ANYONE can learn to implement to start creating or growing their money in real estate
About the Speaker
|Tony Alvarez has been a successful real estate investor and Certified General Appraiser in Southern California since 1981. Tony made a fortune buying and selling properties while working with professional real estate agents that specialize in selling lender owned (REO) foreclosure properties. And, he did it all in seven years in one of the most depressed Southern California real estate markets, the Antelope Valley. Tony has purchased, rehabbed, rented and sold hundreds of properties. He has in-depth knowledge of the inner workings of lenders and their REO (foreclosure) departments. Tony’s knowledge of real estate, appraisal, finance, and investing brings a unique perspective to the real estate investment community.|
Members Only Download
These downloads are intended for users with active memberships.