"What You Should Be Doing Right Now!"
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Location: El Camino Country Club, Oceanside CA
Due to unforeseeable circumstances we have had to change our program for Tuesday night. The NSDREI is now very proud and excited to present Bill Tan as he shows us "What You Should Be Doing Right Now!"
Do any of the following questions sound familiar?
- How can I make money right now?
- So how do I get started?
- It's so hard to find deals! Where can I find them?
- What if I don't have any money?
- How can I meet other investors, lenders and real estate professionals?
- What's going on in the industry that I should be concerned about?
Bill Tan hears these questions all the time. And as a real estate investor, lender and educator, he has a pretty good idea of what’s happening in the real estate market. Bill’s going to share with you, in a meeting like you've never had before, his answers to these questions… and more!
- What are the threats to our business?
- What are the opportunities to make money right now?
- Where are they? Where can you find them?
- What techniques and strategies, for buying and selling, will work today?
Bill is going to give you his predictions and perspectives about TODAY’S market and how you can profit from them. The information and insight you will get at this meeting will be invaluable for new and experienced investors alike!
About the Speaker
|Bill has over 25 years experience in real estate and mortgage investments. He is an acknowledged expert on real estate investing, financing and the note business. His clients and customers rely on his business insight and industry knowledge to buy and sell properties and to identify secured investment opportunities which generate a substantial monthly income. He is the president of the San Diego Creative Investors Association (www.sdcia.com), one of the largest real estate investors groups in the country and of the new L.A. & Asian REIA groups in Los Angeles.|
Members Only Download
These downloads are intended for users with active memberships.