"Planning for 2012 and Beyond!"
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Location: El Camino Country Club, Oceanside CA
Planning for 2012 and Beyond
Uncertainty Creates Opportunity!
You won’t want to miss this one! Mike Cantu is one of the most respected real estate investors in the country. Come hear Mike’s easy going, straightforward style as he discusses:
- There is Profit in Confusion
- More Changes headed our way
- Capitalizing on the Current Market
- Game Plans and Strategies for 2012
- Buy/Sell Formulas that work in this Market
- Holding Strategies for Cash Flow and Wealth
- Going after the Right Properties
- What Properties to Avoid
- Hurdles and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Deal Sources for 2012
- De-Financing Houses – Removing the Debt
About the Speaker
|Mike has been a full time Real Estate investor since 1982. During the past 29 years Mike has bought and sold (and built) hundreds of houses. Mike runs a buy-sell operation with most of the houses being wholesaled to other investors, a few being retailed and also manages a rental house portfolio of over 30 rental houses. Prior to Real Estate, from age 16 to 21, Mike was a professional skateboarder on the Pepsi skateboard team.|
Members Only Download
These downloads are intended for users with active memberships.