"Financial First Aid and Crisis Management for Real Estate Investors"
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Location: El Camino Country Club, Oceanside CA
A Real World Battle Plan for When Things Go Wrong in your Investing Business!
The NSDREI realizes that not all real estate deals go as planned – in fact, they almost never do! We want to share with you some of the best techniques and solutions for saving a seemingly dead deal. We will also share with you some of the greatest “saves” of all time, as told by the investors that were there!
- What to do when a buyer or seller changes their mind at the last minute
- What to do when your funding disappears at the 11th hour
- The critical tools you must have in your medical kit when disaster strikes
- What to do when one of your critical team mates can’t/won’t perform
- What to do when you discover you’ve made a BAD DEAL
- What to do when all has failed and there seems to be no hope
- How to handle sudden and surprising market changes
And finally, we will discuss the one quality that all good real estate deals and investors possess today that assures a successful outcome. What is that Quality? Attend the October 16th meeting for the SHOCKING answer!
About the Speaker
|Our speakers this month include Reggie Lal, Richard Worcester, Darrell Kucan and Imran Clark, Ron McGowan, Fred Eckert and many other top investors and teachers in the business today! These folks have “seen it all” and will share with you their sometimes surprising solutions to “no win” situations, as well as that one universal attitude that has served them well.|
Members Only Download
These downloads are intended for users with active memberships.