"How to Profit in Real Estate Investing by Knowing What Will Happen Next!"
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Location: El Camino Country Club, Oceanside CA
Are you confused about all the abrupt changes in the real estate market? Investors need to know. It’s time to get serious and figure out what to do next in this time of tremendous financial uncertainty and economic upheaval.
- What is the latest economic news and how can I take advantage?
- When will the economy recover?
- Where is the private capital?
- When will the banks lend again?
- Can I benefit buying a short sale?
- How many more bank foreclosures are coming and how do I get one?
- Bank Asset Managers -- How do I find them for listings and purchases?
- Portfolio Strategies -- Where do I put my money now?
In 2012, there will be a lot of cheap property coming on the market in Southern California. Future home owners, investors looking for positive cash flow properties and professional flippers will benefit, only if they know how to prepare for it. Steve will also go over the "Five Cycles of Real Estate" and tell you what you can do to get ready for the next one!
About the Speaker
|Steve Dexter is author of 4 books, including Real Estate Debt Can Make You Rich and Beat the Banks-Prospering in the Rising Wave of Bank Foreclosures. Steve has lectured on real estate at the Harvard Business School, Law School, and Graduate School of Design and continues to appear on CNBC, CNN/Money, Christian Science Monitor, US News and World Report and CBS Radio. Steve is a long-time favorite at NSDREI; his valuable insight and incisive wit make him a favorite with members of the club.|
Members Only Download
These downloads are intended for users with active memberships.
- Speaker Audio (MP3)
- Speaker Slides (PDF)
- Market Update (MP3)
- Market Update (PDF)
- Deal Profile (MP3)
- Deal Profile (PDF)
- Have & Wants (MP3)