"Making Big Money with Little Notes!"
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Location: El Camino Country Club, Oceanside CA
Featuring an Outstanding Panel of Experts
Join Bill Tan and his band of all-stars as they share the exciting world of buying, selling, controlling and creating notes for fun and profit!
Whether you call them notes, trust deeds, liens, judgments, paper, or contracts…Bill Tan, Ellis San Jose, Alan Noblitt and Gordon Moss each have very different approaches. They will open your eyes wide as they share actual recent deals and their insight into:
- How to make money buying non-performing subordinate liens!
- How a little piece of a Note can “get your foot in the door” to a Big Payday!
- How to use Notes, Trust Deeds and Judgments to generate steady cash flow!
- Creative financing and investing using notes you create yourself!
- Going back to the well again and again with difficult notes!
- Using notes to control real estate without the Ownership Headaches!
- How a small time player can buy private or institutional paper for pennies on the dollar!
Bill, Ellis, Alan and Gordon will open up a whole new world of real estate investing for the attendees at our meeting.
About the Speaker
|With over 65 years of combined experience in buying and selling notes, this panel of Southern California note experts promises to open your eyes and imagination to new investing ideas. Bill Tan, President of SDCIA and a long-time note expert, specializes in creating and acquiring notes via referrals; Gordon Moss buys non-performing 2nds for a safe income stream; Alan Noblitt is actively involved in the Poway community and has been marketing notes on the web and via networking referrals since 2002; and Ellis San Jose, who buys nonperforming notes & brokers or partners them with investors.|
Members Only Download
These downloads are intended for users with active memberships.