"Making More Big Money in Short Sales!"
Saturday, October 1, 2011
Location: El Camino Country Club, Oceanside CA
Join us as NSDREI Founder, Rich Worcester, teaches us what to do now that short sales are here to stay! Some analysts predict that up to 50% of the San Diego market will be short sales in the next few years. Don’t turn your back on half the deals out there! Position yourself as a knowledgeable investor, willing to tackle any deal! Attend and you will learn:
- Structure your Strategy and Deals with the Ultimate Priority – The Homeowner!
- Learn what to include – and NOT include – in your Short Sale Offers / Packages!
- Build a Team of Realtors, Loan Officers, Title and Escrow that WORK FOR YOU!
- Using Trusts, Corporations and LLC’s – a Smart Move? We’ll Break it Down!
- Find the Money to Fund Deals – Private Money, Hard Money, Transactional Funding!
- Develop a low cost, lethally effective marketing program that will bring you leads galore!
INCLUDES FULL HOT BUFFET BREAKFAST AND A WORKBOOK!
About the Speaker
|Rich is a former Lockheed "Skunk Works" Engineer, and 27-year Real Estate Investor. As a local investor and real estate agent, his specialty is real estate loss mitigation and bank negotiations - done with the goal of helping homeowners deal with their banks. Rich has been doing short sales since 1995, and has helped hundreds of homeowners deal with the “banksters”.|
Members Only Download
These downloads are intended for users with active memberships. While we transition to our new website, these downloads are not available.