"Making Big Money in Short Sales!"
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Location: El Camino Country Club, Oceanside CA
At Last! Join the NSDREI as we welcome Rich Worcester – Founder of the NSDREI and 27-year real estate investor! Rich will break down and simplify the scariest transaction in the real estate investing world – The Short Sale.
Rich will take you step by step through a profitable, win-win short sale transaction. He will show you how to talk to the bank, present your case, and what to say when they ask for more money. Turn your declined/failed deals into APPROVALS! Attend and learn:
- How to Make $$$ Flipping Short Sales – Ethically and Legally!
- The Financial Well Being of the Homeowner – your Ultimate Priority!
- Buy Properties at 20-30% (and more!) off Market Value – Easily!
- How and Where to Find the Best Deals (Hint…you see them every day)!
- Create a Team of Savvy Real Estate Pros that work for you!
- Simple Strategies to Turn a Bank ?NO? into an ?APPROVED!?
About the Speaker
|Rich is a former Lockheed "Skunk Works" Engineer, and 27-year real estate investor. As a local investor and real estate agent, his specialty is real estate loss mitigation and bank negotiation—done with the goal of helping homeowners deal with their banks. Rich has been doing short sales since 1995, and has helped hundreds of homeowners deal with the ?banksters?. Of all his accomplishments, Rich is proudest of family, including his 3 wonderful children and 6 grandchildren. He currently resides in San Diego, California.|
Members Only Download
These downloads are intended for users with active memberships.