"Where is this Market Going?"
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Location: El Camino Country Club, Oceanside CA
Coming to the meeting? Choose one of the 3 options below.
Join us as we welcome Robert Campbell – acclaimed author of Timing the Real Estate Market and respected local San Diego Investor! Robert also publishes the industry standard newsletter The Campbell Real Estate Timing Letter – an absolute must-read for all serious real estate investors.
Robert will educate us on:
- How to act on the tell-tale signs that a market is about to turn!
- Are we about to repeat the (2) Lost Decade(s) that Japan has suffered?
- The 2 very best money-making strategies in this market today!
- How to avoid the BIGGEST MISTAKE a real estate investor can make!
- Learn the “Prudence and Safety” of Diversity…
About the Speaker
|Robert Campbell has been eating, sleeping and drinking real estate since he was born. A seasoned veteran of both good and bad real estate cycles, Robert has experienced many more successes than losses. Ironically, it was his biggest real estate “mistake” that inspired him to write his book. He believes that in the markets – including real estate – a “data-driven timing system” is the solution for making the best decisions. Robert earned a BA in Economics from the University of California at Los Angeles in 1969 and an M.B.A. in Real Estate Finance from San Diego State University in 1974.|
Members Only Download
These downloads are intended for users with active memberships.