"Property Management Anybody Can Do"
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Location: El Camino Country Club, Oceanside CA
Steve Dexter will share with us highlights from his very popular land lording class “No Days Vacant, No Lost Rent.” He teaches at five area colleges on how he manages 27 houses yet still has a lifestyle of traveling the world.
First-time investors or experienced landlords will see how to safely and easily rent out houses with minimal time and effort. Learn to:
- Become skilled at training your tenants to work FOR you
- Find neighborhoods where properties rent quickly
- Find and screen great tenants you can trust
- Uncover simple ways to increase cash flow
- Discover how your residents will do the land lording work for you
- Advertise and market your properties at little or no cost
- Turn up little-known tax breaks available to landlords
- Know which home improvements to avoid
About the Speaker
|Steve Dexter is the author of Beat the Banks-Prospering in the Rising Wave of Bank Foreclosures, and Real Estate Debt Can Make You Rich. He has lectured on real estate at the Harvard Business School, Harvard Law School, and Graduate School of Design, and continues to appear on CNBC, CNN/Money, Christian Science Monitor, US News and World Report and CBS Radio. He is an active real estate investor and owns 27 investment houses in Southern California and around the country. Steve continues to offer mentoring to hundreds of investors across the nation.|
Members Only Download
These downloads are intended for users with active memberships.
- Speaker Audio (MP3)
- Speaker Slides (PDF)
- Market Update (MP3)
- Market Update (PDF)
- Deal Profile (MP3)
- Deal Profile (PDF)