NSDREI is thrilled to announce the return of nationally recognized real estate investor, Kathy Fettke! It has been a perfect storm for real estate investors with low interest rates, rising rents and increased valuations. But the economy has been so red hot, that inflation is out of control. Now, the invasion of Ukraine threatens to push inflation even higher, with more supply chain shortages at a time when there's tremendous demand. The Federal Reserve plans to reverse course and raise interest rates this year to slow things down and hopefully curb inflation. How do investors prepare for these economic shifts? Kathy will help you understand the key metrics to watch and how to prepare for the unknown. Be sure to join us at a SPECIAL TIME - 5PM, to hear Kathy address the following:
- Is California still a viable option to acquire cash-flowing properties?
- What are the long-term effects of inflation on the California real estate market?
- How have local politics and inflation changed demographics & migration patterns?
- Does a rise in interest rates cause traditional buyers to bail on the market, leading to more opportunities for investors?
- Which out of state cities are more sheltered from inflation than California?
- What are the latest asset protection systems to navigate an increasingly litigious world?
- Strategies to position your portfolio for increasing inflation.
- New approaches to reduce your taxes by owning rental properties.
Have your burning questions answered LIVE by Kathy during the event!
ABOUT KATHY FETTKE – Kathy is Co-CEO of RealWealth and best-selling author of Retire Rich with Rentals. She is an active real estate investor, licensed real estate agent, and former mortgage broker, specializing in helping people build multi-million-dollar real estate portfolios that generate passive monthly cash flow. Kathy is a frequent guest expert on CNN, CNBC, Fox, Bloomberg, NPR, CBS MarketWatch and the Wall Street Journal. She was also named among the “Top 100 Most Intriguing Entrepreneurs” by Goldman Sachs two years in a row. Kathy hosts two podcasts, “The Real Wealth Show” and “Real Estate News for Investors.” Her company, RealWealth, offers free resources and cutting-edge education for beginning and experienced real estate investors.
Prior to Kathy Fettke, NSDREI will have its famous Market Update presentation with Jerry Ryan and a “Haves and Wants” segment. If you have a deal, service or you are looking for a specific investment, come prepared to share!
IMPORTANT: PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO RELEASE
By registering for this event, I hereby give NSDREI Inc., its clients, agents, and assigns, full permission to use, publish and copyright photographic images, film images, video images, sound recordings, and any reproductions from these materials of me and/or my property or any part thereof, either in conjunction with or without using my name, and make changes or alterations therein and/or alterations thereto Worldwide in perpetuity. Some places these images and recordings may be used and posted include, but are not limited to, the Internet, emails, social media, etc.
If I do not wish to be recorded, I agree that I will not post in the chat, unmute my microphone, or turn on my camera.