WE ARE SOLD OUT!
The waitlist is open and we will work in the order that names are received.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in waitlisting for dinner. For dinner folks, we will still contact you in the event a program-only spot opens.
We will try to reach you by phone and email, and you will have 1 hour to respond, before we have to move on to the next name on the list.
There’s no better way to celebrate NSDREI’s 19th Anniversary than with the renowned real estate investor Bruce Norris!
Bruce Norris has made many comments recently about retiring. And now it is OFFICIAL! This will be the last time that Bruce will present in-person to us! Join the NSDREI for what will be a historical, information-packed evening where we cover everything “Bruce" related.
Bruce has long studied real estate tendencies to position his investments for the most success. Are we in a “new normal” in real estate? Will high interest rates continue to scare buyers away? NSDREI President Derek Harms and Bruce will share the stage to deconstruct today’s most pressing economic issues and the future of real estate. Please bring your questions and Bruce can answer them during the meeting! This wide-ranging dialogue is going to cover:
- Interest rates have hovered around 6%. Is there any change on the horizon?
- Inflation spiked, but has now cooled. Which direction will it move?
- There was a real estate recession. Will we see the whole economy move into recession?
- Will seller financing truly become a common investment vehicle?
- Will we keep seeing more people leave California than enter?
- When will the credit card bubble pop?
As the top real estate club in San Diego, you can expect another first class evening. Attendees will also be offered:
- Delicious and diverse Hors d’oeuvres and full dinner. Program-only attendees are welcome (see below)
- Cash bar with beer wine and nonalcoholic beverages
- Networking before and after Bruce Norris
BRUCE NORRIS is an active investor, hard money lender, and real estate educator with over 35 years' experience. Bruce has been involved in more than 2,000 real estate transactions as a buyer, seller, builder, and money partner. Bruce speaks and debates nationally and has been a guest speaker at the Mortgage Bankers Association, REOMAC, Inman, HousingWire, California Association of Realtors, California Builders Industry Association, California Mortgage Association, the Real Estate Research Council, and multiple local and national investment clubs, associations, and service clubs.
Learn more at: www.thenorrisgroup.com
(To make the most of our time with Bruce, we will not have the Have/Wants. However we will have a table available to place any information or flyers.)
SCHEDULE & DETAILS:
Pre-paid Dinner Registrants
Keynote Speaker-Program Only Registrants
Networking, Appetizers, Cash Bar
5:00 - 6:30 pm
Closed—Dinner Registrants only
6:30 - 7:30 pm
Registration, Networking, Appetizers
Keynote Speaker and Q&A
7:30 - 9:00 pm
Keynote Speaker and Q&A
REGISTRATION RATES & DEADLINES:
|| Thru 4/19
Program ONLY - No Dining
Speaker program @ 7:30 is limited to 40 attendees. Pre-registration is highly recommended!
|| thru 6/19
(Includes member levels: Individual/
Affiliate/Speaker in the past 12 months)
Please note that in-person meetings are NOT streamed on Zoom. The session will be recorded and access to recordings is a benefit of membership. Click here for more information about membership.
- Pre-payment and pre-registration are required for dinner—we cannot accept walk-ins.
- The registration cutoff for the dinner is 5:00 p.m. Monday 6/19; sorry no exceptions.
- There is limited seating for the general speaker program at 7:30, and walk-ins are welcome, space permitting.
- Cancellations after the 6/19 deadline and no shows will be charged in full; sorry, no exceptions.
This is a limited-capacity event and WILL sell out!
Registration for dinner is required by June 19.
But the earlier you register, the more you $ave!
Dinner walk-ins are not permitted!
Not yet a member?
Take advantage of our NEW MEMBERSHIP Party SPECIAL
$195 $170 | Military: $85 $70
when you choose the combo Registration Option
IMPORTANT: PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO RELEASE
By registering for and attending this event, I hereby give NSDREI Inc., its clients, agents, and assigns, full permission to use, publish and copyright photographic images, film images, video images, sound recordings, and any reproductions from these materials of me and/or my property or any part thereof, either in conjunction with or without using my name, and make changes or alterations therein and/or alterations thereto Worldwide in perpetuity. Some places these images and recordings may be used and posted include, but are not limited to, the Internet, emails, social media, etc.