Registration deadline extended to
Tuesday 11/28 @ 10 AM
19th Annual Holiday Party
Through the Experts' Looking Glass
An Evening with a Panel of Trusted Experts
4:30 - 5:30 p.m. ~ Check-in, No-host bar, and Hors d’oeuvres
5:30 - 6:45 p.m. ~ Dinner
6:45 - 9:30 p.m. ~ Program
The real estate landscape in 2023 proved to be a wild ride to say the least. We witnessed turbulent interest rates, resilient buyer demographics, question marks in the rental market, scarcity of available inventory, and substantial alterations to building codes (finally, favoring developers). Astute investors are aware that change breeds opportunity, which necessitates action.
We cordially invite you to join the NSDREI, as we convene a panel of legitimate “boots on the ground” San Diego experts in the fields of ADU construction and design, development, and house flipping. We’ll dive deep into the current landscape within each of these domains and expand upon the temperature of the market, identifying opportunities, and highlighting strategies that you can immediately implement to pave the way for your most prosperous and rewarding year yet!
- Phil Green, Managing Partner for GG Homes, the largest house flipping company in San Diego, has flipped hundreds of houses here in San Diego, is currently involved in numerous build-to-rent multifamily projects throughout the county, and was recently featured on HGTV’s House Hunters.
- Keith Robinson, CEO of ADU Geeks, CFO of Thomas Stratford Investments, & President of Anconia Capital, is a professional in-fill Developer & entrepreneur with over 1,000 doors currently in the engineering/permitting stage here in San Diego.
- Christian Spicer, Founder & CEO of SDRE Homebuyers, is a specialist in recognizing & maximizing the value of any property here in San Diego. With over 15 years of real estate experience and hundreds of units currently in the development process, Christian is a wealth of knowledge.
As you can see, we have some real estate heavyweights visiting us this year. Frankly, this may be the most informative panel ever assembled here in San Diego.
Given the breadth of knowledge, we will cover higher level topics like market trends, interest rates, recent state legislation, as well as niche subjects like house flipping strategies, local San Diego specific zoning changes that have created massive amounts of opportunity, evaluating potential deals and where the cheese is moving in 2024 and beyond.
Don’t miss this unique chance to engage with fellow investors, while gaining high-level insights from the industry's foremost thought leaders.
This will be a memorable evening of great food and mingling with old and new friends. Won’t you join us?
NSDREI will be supporting Toys for Tots and is asking our attendees to please bring a donation to the December party, to help brighten the holiday of a child in need.Items suitable for toddlers to teens will be accepted, except for items listed below (due to potential allergies or reactions):
- Beauty products
- Food/Edible items
- Realistic weapons
- Toys for kids 13+ yrs of age. These kids like electronics or anything associated with it (cell phone cases, cell phone holders, iPods, cameras, etc.)
- Some other suggestions for pre-teen/teens are groups: Sporting equipment/bags/balls; books, backpacks, purses, watch/wallet gift sets, board games, radio control cars/trucks, hand-held electronics, skateboards/helmets, curling irons, hair straighteners, and hair dryers.
- Visa, Walmart & Target gift cards will also be accepted.
Get your UGLY SWEATER ready!
What's a holiday party without an
Ugly Sweater Contest?
Wear your ugliest/most festive sweater for a chance to win a prize!
REGISTRATION RATES & DEADLINES:
Members are able to register ONE non-member
guest at the member rate.
|| thru 10/18
Chicken, Salmon, Tri-tip Beef, or Vegetarian
HOLIDAY CASUAL ATTIRE
Please note that in-person meetings are NOT streamed on Zoom. The session will be recorded and access to recordings is a benefit of membership. Click here for more information about joining.
Cancellation/refund deadline is November 22nd. No shows will be charged in full.
IMPORTANT: PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO RELEASE
By registering for and attending this event, I hereby give NSDREI Inc., its clients, agents, and assigns, full permission to use, publish and copyright photographic images, film images, video images, sound recordings, and any reproductions from these materials of me and/or my property or any part thereof, either in conjunction with or without using my name, and make changes or alterations therein and/or alterations thereto Worldwide in perpetuity. Some places these images and recordings may be used and posted include, but are not limited to, the Internet, emails, social media, etc.